Need Help?

What do I do if I am sexaully assaulted?

Immediately after an assault go to a safe place. Get support from a trusted friend or phone support services listed below and report the assault to police.


For health care services:

Go directly to emergency or call: (ASAP) Assault & Sexual Abuse Program 613-932-3300 ext. 4202

Telehealth Ontario 1-866-797-0000

Cornwall Community Hospital (McConnell Site) 613-938-4280

Glengarry Memorial Hospital (Alexandria) 613-525-2222

Winchester District Memorial Hospital 613-774-2420


Emergency- 911

OPP Communication Centre 1-888-310-1122

Cornwall City Police 613-933-5000

Akwesasne Mohawk Police 613-575-2000

For Information and Support:

Sexual Assault Support Services for Women of SDG & A (SASS) – 1-613-932-1755

Assaulted Women’s Helpline – 1-866-863-0511

Maison Baldwin House-Crisis Line – 613-938-2958

Naomi’s Family Resource Centre – 1-800-267-0395

Akwesasne Family Violence Program – Crisis Line 1-800-480-4208

Victim Witness Assistance Program – 1-888-216-2192

Children’s Aid Society – 1-800-267-2451

Kids Help Line – 1-800-668-6868

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *