Here is the list of the free and confidential services SASS is offering:
- Crisis Lines: one in French and one in English, which operate 24 hours/7 days a week;
- Accompaniment Services: to the police station, hospital, court, etc.;
- Public Education and Prevention Programs: are offered in the community (groups, schools, agencies, workplaces, etc…);
- Advocating Services: writing letters of support, helping to fill out required paperwork, etc.;
- Counselling: offered one-on-one;
- Informational/Support Groups for women and younger women on different topics; and
- Referral in the community.